Monday, April 11, 2011

MAKE UP TIPS!!

 I LOVE IT!!! You girls want to dress up, but you are on crunch time so you needs some quick tips. It takes only a few minutes for a quick make up application. I use a pink color stick, lotion, a powder compact, CLEAN blush brush, sheer lip gloss, eye liner and mascara. Pin your hair back off your face. Just for a few minutes. Don't hair spray it or anything. Apply your lotion to your face. It's a base. It moisturizes your skin. And it makes your make up look nice and smooth. No flakes or anything. Wait until it's dry (usually only a minute or so). Apply face powder. Then LIGHTLY dust your face with your clean blush brush to make sure its even. Using your finger, grab your color stick (whichever shade of pink or bronze you have chosen), rub your index finger on it, and dab your eyelids and lips. Then Rub a circle on your cheek, right by your ear/hairline. Smear it so it makes a nice even blush. I don't know how you wear your blush but I follow ONLY my cheek bone. Feel for where it is. I put in on the edge, closer to my jaw then my brow. And smear toward the tip of your nose. But NOT all the way in! Stop at the cherries of your cheeks, just up from the corner of your lips. Apply your liner, mascara and gloss. I do the cat eye with my liner. So it arches up at the outside, but only a tiny bit. Not dramatic. The mascara should be the same color as your eyebrows. If your eyebrows need a little shading, you can use mascara for that as well. But you'll need a brow comb/brush. Apply at the start of your brown, toward your nose, and only a tiny swipe. Then use your brush to spread it outward across your brow. If you have some stragglers (hairs that are below your brow, on your lid), just grab some tweezers and clear them off. That was my quick make up application. For more intense color, and other styles, you can find many ideas online. I LOVE LOVE LOVE kandeejohnson's Channel on youtube.com.  She is so amazing! She does her make up just like I do, and I have to admit, I stole my brows from her online. She's fantastic!!!! Check her out. Keep 'em coming!! amyisivy@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. You know what I have trouble with. Eye liner application. I can do the bottom but the top kills. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete